Shop now. Pay later with Klarna.
We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout.
Part 1: Here’s how it works:
Add products to your cart and select “Klarna” when you check out
Enter a few personal details and you’ll know instantly if you’re approved
Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay and you can manage your orders and payments in the Klarna app.
Part 2: Payments information
Shop now, and don’t pay until you know what you want to keep. With the option to try your stuff at home, get what you like now and pay only 30 days after shipping. Prepay or interest? We don’t do that. And if you pay on time, we never charge fees.
If it is the first time you order with “Pay Now”, enter your IBAN. If it’s the second time, your purchase is completed in seconds: no passes or readers needed.
Paying directly from your bank account is a fast, safe and easy way to pay. You can also use it for recurring payments and subscriptions.
Pay using your bank account. The money is taken directly from your account without the need to register with us.
Part 3: About Klarna
Pay online or in the app
- Review your latest purchases and make payments in the Klarna app or online.
- Download the Klarna app: https://www.klarna.com/app
- Log in online: https://app.klarna.com/login.
- Chat with customer service: https://www.klarna.com/uk/customer-service/
Safe and secure
With Klarna, you are always covered through Klarna’s Buyer Protection beleid. Modern safeguards protect your information to prevent unauthorised purchases.
Frequently asked questions
Visit our FAQ (https://www.klarna.com/uk/customer-service/) page to ind out more about using Klarna.
At Klarna, we have a relentless focus on creating the best shopping experience in the world. We believe payments are so much more than just a way to send money. That’s why our smooth checkout options give you more time and control so you can focus on the things you love.
- More than 100 million shoppers are using Klarna.
- 200,000 retailers are working with us worldwide.
- We’re one Europe’s largest banks and we’ve been powering online checkouts for over 15 years.