The heart of our lamps.
More about the batteries in our lamps
Our lamps are equipped with lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries, which are also commonly used in smartphones and laptops. Lithium-ion batteries have a limited lifespan due to chemical changes that reduce their capacity over time.
Points to consider when using lithium-ion batteries
- Always use the provided charging cable. Avoid cheap, non-original cables as they can damage the battery and the lamp.
- Overcharging can lead to overheating and accelerated capacity loss. Disconnect the charger when the lamp is fully charged. Avoid prolonged connection to the charger.
- Store the battery with sufficient charge during extended storage (2 or 3 battery indicator LEDs). This prevents deep discharge and minimizes degradation during periods of inactivity.
- Li-ion batteries perform best at moderate temperatures. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Key indicators for replacement: If the battery drains faster or takes significantly longer to fully charge.
- If you have doubts about the condition of your battery, contact us.